Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just Call Me 'Gefilte Fish'...

At the Lunch Money Game (like many home games), we tend to give each other table nicknames based on stories, moments, jokes, etc. From Bad Touch, Donkey Kong, Pinata, Guido, Hulk, Mr. Primetime, Sloppy Floppy, the Unabrower, Shrek, BMRK (Blind Master River King) we have a lot of things going on. When you get a bunch of jack-holes in a room together looking to have a good time, you’re bound to get some funny stuff going on.

Regardless, I was talking with MH6-2 the other day about a dealing gig he had at a local synagogue. He dealt craps and poker at a non-profit event to earn some poker money (which he’ll probably lose to me on a vicious suckout… ha). He was mentioning how the people at the event really had no idea what they were doing, but they acted like they knew it all. He claimed that “they were really just a bunch of fish…”. Of course, I asked if they were actually Gefilte Fish because they were Jewish. He found this endlessly funny, so we agreed that my new table nickname would be Gefilte Fish because of how “bad” I’ve been playing lately. So I’ve got that going for me… which is nice…

No comments:

Post a Comment