Friday, January 23, 2009

What the fahk is "The Facebook"?

As you can imagine, MH62 is an old bastard. He was supposed to be a contributor to this blog with his vast knowledge of local home games, pub poker, and his unique philosophy on life. However, it is quite obvious that he is an elderly curmudgeon who is clearly set in his ways. He can comment on the blog (with help from me to even sign in), but he can't be bothered to post. What a d-bag! It's not like he has anything better to do other than iron and knit in his yenta sewing circles!

Anyway, I read this Onion article a few weeks back, and it amused me because my parents (who are right around 60 years old) act in a similar way. Before the last EMHD event, Shrek and I were teasing MH62 about his horrific Facebook picture (picture not shown to protect the innocent). MH62 got all huffy and started yelling, “I don’t even know how to use THE FACEBOOK!!!” I’m not sure what THE Facebook is, but Facebook is a very popular social networking site used by many people around the world. Congrats! You are officially as technologically retarded as a 60 year old Jewish couple who raised me! Must feel good... What's that? I hear the oven timer going off. Your souflette is done! Chop chop, Mr. Mom!

Perhaps you had to be there, but if you know MH62, you’re sure to get a kick out of it. While I’m on the topic of things MH62 says, this t-shirt is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment